SciBite’s “Semantics as a Service” platform transforms unstructured text (documents, news, patents etc) into structured, insightful data. The system comprises:
- Highly curated scientific ontologies, built upon established open standards
- Formal based Named Entity Recognition
- Relationship mapping and extraction, identifying patterns between concepts such as drugs, adverse events, companies, institutions and much more
- A user-friendly interface built on Elastic Search
- Web services that provide live enrichment of text content
- Seamless connectivity to third party applications, transforming search and connectivity
SciBite provides pluggable technology, so that you can integrate semantic enrichment exactly where you need it.
Fast, lightweight and simple to use, we transform data by providing technologies that understand the scientific content they process.
We focus on customers in the life sciences (pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, agrochemicals, food and consumer goods), including many of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies.