2023: A new year for innovations – CEO letter
As we head into 2023, Linkurious has a lot to be excited about. 2022 has brought promising changes as we’ve provided even more powerful, easy-to-use graph visualization and analytics tools to growing numbers of data-driven analysts and investigators around the world. And 2023 will be a year of accelerated innovation and expansion.
Looking back: A year helping visionaries
In 2022 we’ve helped even more financial institutions, public organizations and NGOs discover the benefits of graph technology to disrupt complex fraud and money laundering networks. We’ve also built even more powerful capabilities within our flagship product Linkurious Enterprise to help financial crime fighters more efficiently combat criminals who are still slipping through the cracks of legacy systems. It has proven successful:
- Success stories with Deloitte, UK’s HM Revenue and Customs, Ria Money Transfer, Floa Bank but also with the French governmental agency Pôle Emploi.
- The launch of Linkurious Academy, enabling both users and administrators to more easily get the most out of our software.
- And, new features including case management and improved teamwork features, cementing Linkurious’ position as a leader in the graph visualization and analysis space for teams of analysts.
We’ve also continued to innovate for all the visionaries outside the financial crime sphere who are working with passion to start graph projects across various industries and develop more and more applications for business users. Clients like Volvo Cars have integrated graph technologies into multiple projects, from visualizing data around the implementation of vehicle functionalities to managing the workflows of developer teams.
We also found new ways to support our customers around the globe, with the launch of long-term support and the recently-introduced premium support service. These help ensure customers with mission critical questions can urgently get the assistance they need. We’ve also expanded our global footprint with the opening of our office in the US.
Looking forward: Bolder graph technology for all our users
Moving into 2023, we will put even more energy towards responding to the ever increasing demand for cutting edge graph technology software. Gartner has predicted that graph technology will be used in 80% of data and analytics projects by 2025. Based on what we observe in the market trends, we have every reason to believe this prediction is true.
In the coming year, we will continue to deliver the technology fraud and financial crime fighters depend on for faster, more efficient investigations while rolling out new features to make their lives easier. This includes enhanced detection capabilities within Linkurious Enterprise to help analysts and investigators better track down weak signals within their data to reduce the number of false negatives.
Linkurious was founded as a pioneering graph technology company ten years ago. Over those years our software has helped all kinds of organizations make better decisions and groundbreaking discoveries. Our mission from day one has been to democratize graph by making it more accessible to more people. This coming year, we have a lot in store to continue making this mission a reality:
- In Q1 2023, we are thrilled to announce that we’ll be launching the 4th generation of our Linkurious Enterprise software. It will mark an important milestone coming with innovative features. As a sneak peek, we’re adding brand new teamwork features. Spaces is a new resource management interface that helps teams collaborate, eases onboarding and offboarding of teammates, and aids managers in keeping track of deliverables.
- Linkurious Enterprise will also allow for more flexibility as we work towards supporting even more graph databases, whether on premise or in the cloud, giving our clients a maximum amount of choice in how they manage their graph data.
- Our customers and their needs have always been at the heart of what we do. We continuously strive to help them derive a maximum amount of value from our tools. This past year, we’ve introduced several new programs to better meet their needs as they use our products. We launched Linkurious Academy, with guided lessons to help the teams using Linkurious Enterprise and Linkurious’ partners get the most out of their experience. We’ll continue to add lessons and learning tracks to accommodate various types of users and use cases in 2023.
We’re proud to see the value our customers across industries have gotten out of our tools and are excited to continue to provide the most powerful, easy-to-use solutions as we grow along with their needs.
With many wishes for a bright and successful 2023,
A spotlight on graph technology directly in your inbox.